Fort Collins Painting Company
Top Rated Painting Contractors in Fort Collins
Best Reviewed Painting Company in fort collins, Co
The Painting You Want Guaranteed
Your home or business are the two places you spend the most time. The way they look inside and out affects you and the people who live and work there. You want your home to look beautiful, and your place of business to represent your values. When your paint is failing, fading, or just not the right color you’re reminded every day, and it becomes a daily mental drain. The good news is there’s something you can do about it.
A Painting Company that Gets it
When you’re trying to find the right residential and commercial painting company it can be a challenge. You need a company that is easy to communicate with, dependable, fairly priced, and ethical. The job needs to get done right the first time, and you need to feel confident you’re working with a company that shares similar values to you.
Our reputation rests on our name: Noble. Everything we do centers around the idea of honor, virtue, respect, and accountability. It starts with our customer relationships and extends to our shared community.
Fort Collins’ #1 Painting Contractors
Noble Painting is located at 1684 Riverside Ave #12 in Fort Collins. From [Denver International Airport (DEN)] Take NW Frontage Rd to CO-392 E/East County Road 32 for about 3 miles then Get on I-25 N for half a mile then Follow I-25 N to E Prospect Rd in Fort Collins. Take exit 268 from I-25 N then Turn left onto E Prospect Rd, After 2 miles Turn left onto Riverside Ave and Noble Painting will be on your left. We are open Monday – Sunday 8:00am – 8:00pm. For additional questions you can call us at (970) 413-3742 or you can find us on BBB and Thumbtack
Cody H.Exterior Residential
Peter was wonderful to work with. The paint job on the house was top-notch. The crew was very quick and efficient. I would definitely use these guys again.
The Noble Paint 10/10 Process
Getting your residential or commercial painting to look exactly the way you want takes detailed planning and execution. We’ve developed a system that is thorough and guaranteed to make the process effective and headache free.
- Discovery Phone Call – We discuss details about your project, answer your questions, and set up a time for your free estimate.
- Free Estimate Visit – We come to the project site, talk with you, and write up your detailed estimate.
- On the Spot Estimate – You have the option to book on the spot saving time and money.
- Reserve Your Spot – A production manager will call to confirm the start of your project and start talking about colors and any logistic concerns you may have.
- Test Patch Time – We can schedule a time to confirm test patches to ensure your love the color selection. Anything needed for HOA will be provided at this time.
- Final Updates – The week leading up to the project start you can expect a phone call for confirmation and rescheduling if weather is going to be an issue.
- Prep Work – Before starting we power wash and move any items away from the project site to avoid any paint spray.
- Painting Begins – For the duration of the project you will receive daily reports on progress and any unforeseen challenges that may arise.
- Project Wrap Up – When painting is complete we take you around the project site and make sure you’re happy.
- Enjoy Your New Paint Job – The final step is you get to start enjoying your new home or business for years to come.
The Noble Promise
Responsible – When we’re on your property we represent you. Always professional, clean, and on time.
Detailed – No corner cutting. The job is done right the first time every time. Your time and our time is too valuable.
Communicative – Always available and easy to talk to. You’re never left waiting for answers.
Aware – Every job is different. We don’t go through the motions. Our painters are craftsmen that pay attention to all the variables.
Noble – Every decision we make is guided by our name. Noble means doing the right thing in every situation no matter what.